Sunday 22 February 2015

Zen tree


Hi everyone, I hope you're having a good weekend!

I've had this rather nice zen tree stamp by Lavinia Stamps for about a year and it hasn't seen ink yet but when I saw the lovely photo inspiration at Inkspirational, I knew I wanted to use it to make a card for the challenge.

Here's how I made my card: cut some paper to use as masks to ink the hills, sky and sun, brush on inks, stamp the tree with black Archival, colour with Promarkers and white gel pen.

Also linking up to Addicted to CAS (Masking) and 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and for your lovely comments. xx

6 comments:

Darnell said...

So serene, Sue! You did an impeccable job with the masking to create your peaceful scene! Thank you for playing in the Inkspirational challenge!! And great job using NBUS, too!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

So calm and peaceful, Sue ... the delicate greys and image are just lovely ... perfect with the sentiment! Anita :)

Deepti said...

So soothing and beautiful :) I love that sentiment too :)

Unknown said...

So clear and beautiful design! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create this week!
Hugs,
Sasha.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous hills! Looks very peaceful~ Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Deepti said...

Oops! forgot to say... Thank you for sharing with ATCAS ;)