Friday 4 April 2014

Easter Blessings


Hi everyone, I hope you are well. I'd like to show you a card which I had planned to make for my DT card at Addicted to Stamps and More this week (the theme is CAS). 

As things got overtaken by events it wasn't ready in time and I changed the colour scheme by using Pumpkin Pie + Neutral which is the theme at Colour Me (CMCC#14 Monochromatic) and will also link up to Word Art Wednesday (#126 Anything Goes).

Supplies
Cross stamp - Stampin' Up!
Floral Vine and Floral Delights dies - Memory Box
Rectangle die from Floral Frame set - Memory Box
Sentiment stamp - Waltzingmouse
Pumpkin Pie marker - Stampin' Up!

8 comments:

Deepti said...

Oh my goodness Sue!! this is so pretty. I love the design layout on ur card, amazing :)

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a stunning card! I love that you chose a religious theme, and your color combo is gorgeous!

Just to let you know: The link to this card at ATSM didn't work...I had to click on 'home' to find it.

OttawaMom said...

Not a colour I think of for Easter, but this looks fabulous! Beautiful cross and I love that floral vine. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...!

Deborah Frings said...

Sue, this is absolutely gorgeous! I do like the die cut panel and the pretty flowers around the cross. Lovely!

Unknown said...

Sue this is just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope to see you around again soon :)

Unknown said...

Your card is just beautiful Sue... I love the cross. Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...! this week!

stressfreestamping said...

This looks great, Sue! I love the panel behind your cross. It is so unique and lovely!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous csrd! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!