Wednesday 9 October 2013

LIM Week 140 and KIS 24


Hi everyone, today I've made a white on white Christmas card. Was a bit stumped as I made one last week here, but here's what I came up with. The greeting (Stamporium) was heat embossed in silver, diecut frame by Sizzix and flower and leaves dies by Marianne. A Craftwork Cards Candi popped in the centre of the flower.

The silver embossing is a little tricky to photograph, here's a close-up.


This card is for the following challenges:

Less Is More - White on White Christmas
Keep it Simple - All is White

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sue x

3 comments:

Malika said...

White das it always on christmas cards. Love your card

gr malika

Deepti said...

This is so very pretty Sue, I love the silver embossing :)

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Sue. It's amazing how many times someone creates a card for one week's challenge which would fit perfectly with the following week's challenge, as you did last week. I have to smile when I see them... are you psychic?
Superb card...as was last week's!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"