Tuesday 18 December 2012

Thank you and Happy Christmas !!

Hi everyone, I don't know if I will do another card post before Christmas so I just wanted to take this opportunity to say...

A BIG THANK YOU to all my blog members, fellow DT members, everyone who has supported the ATSAM and ATCAS blogs, all who have organised and sponsored card challenges this year and provided such fabulous inspiration, and everybody who has visited this blog and left lovely comments... big hugs xx

Wishing you all a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and New Year !!!

Sue xxx

2 comments:

Nonni said...

All my best for you, Sue, have a wonderful Christmas and good luck for 2013!

Loll said...

Hi Sue. I'm so happy that we met this year. I have really enjoyed seeing your card creations and wanted to let you know that you are a great inspiration to me! Wishing you and your family, a very Merry Christmas! Loll xx