Saturday 1 December 2012

Addicted to CAS Challenge #2


Hi everyone, today is the start of Addicted to CAS challenge #2 and our code word is BAUBLE, which was chosen by our lovely design team member, Marie.

Our fantastic sponsor and Guest Designer is


JOANNA MUNSTER FROM INSPIRED BY STAMPING




Joanna is offering a $20 gift voucher as a prize to the winner of this challenge.




This is my DT card and I've heat embossed the bauble and sentiment with gold embossing powder.

Embossing folder by Darice
Bauble stamp and die by SU!
Sentiment stamp by Hobby Art

Please do check out the amazing creations by the other ladies in the design team.

The challenge will run for two weeks and we look forward to seeing what you have made and visiting your blogs.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sue x

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Great minds think alike, my friend! I love this ornament and your embossing is brilliant. Love it! xx

Patrice said...

Sue your heat embossed bauble looks just terrific on the white dry embossing - stunning actually. Great card.

Unknown said...

Great card Sue. Love the gold embossing - it always looks so rich and elegant.

Karen x

Victoria said...

This bauble looks great in gold and against that embossing. I've just got this set now too and I'm having great fun with it.

Loll said...

Hi Sue. Gorgeous ornament! Love the embossing on one side ... gives lots of texture and depth to the card.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, what a beautifully elegant and stylish card, I love the embossing both wet and dry and your layout and design is super.

Marie

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful embossed bauble! I love the gold and white together. So elegant. Hugs, Joanna

Unknown said...

So beautiful and so elegant! I love all the gold heat embossing!