Saturday 8 September 2012

Foliage!



Hi everyone and welcome greetings to new member, Kathy.

Here is the first Christmas foliage card which I made by first sponging with red ink through a distressed diamonds mask. I find this mask is so useful for many different types of cards, including Christmas and mens cards.

I stamped the large holly stamp (Personal Impressions) with black Memento and coloured in with an aqua brush and Ranger distress inks. Message stamp by TPC.


For this card I stamped the message (TPC) onto a gold edged die cut and decorated it with leaves punched out of gold and green glitter papers and red pearls.


This card was made by stamping the two leaves (Me and Carrie Lou) onto pale yellow vellum, heat embossing in white and colouring in green. I've attached it to the card after stamping the manuscript (A Stamp in the Hand) with Fired Brick distress ink and adding another couple of pieces of vellum.

Well, that's my ahem (non one-layer) foliage cards.

Sue xx

1 comment:

Suzilou said...

Fab collection of cards, even if not one layer hehe.

Really like your stamping on vellum, not managed to master this as it tends to peal off, maybe I was to rough with it :)